1. Your philosophy of classroom management (philosophical perspective):
Address your professional ethics in terms of classroom management and dealing with student academic and behavioral issues. You can write a paragraph which answers the following questions:
• What does the concept of classroom management mean to you?
• Why do you think this concept is important in classroom management?
• What is the relationship between classroom management and the educational environment and its
impact on student learning?
• How can you integrate the concepts, principles, and theories you have learned in classroom
management in dealing with students behaviorally and academically?
2. Classroom Arrangement:
• Draw two diagrams for classroom arrangement.
o Whole-class instruction
o Group/cooperative activities
Include the following items in each diagram:
• Student desks (24 students)
• Teacher’s desk
• Overhead projector
• Screen for overhead projector
• Learning Resources Table
• advertisements board
• Pencil sharpener
• Computer & printer
• Door to the hallway
3. Operating Classroom Routines/ Procedures:
Explain the classroom regulations and procedures in the following situations:
• The beginning of a lesson:
o What do you do at the beginning of a lesson?
o How do students collect the materials and devices they need in the classroom? o What happens if you notice a misbehavior?
• Classroom activities:
o What to do before asking students to do any work.
o Student need to use the sharpener.
o Students need to leave their seats while working.
o Providing students with assistance while doing their work. o Students coming to class without their books or materials. o Students not doing their homework.
o What to do after students finish their work
o How students leave the class
o Teacher’s voice level
o Teachers’ procedures for taking notes
• Small groups activities:
o How do you form students’ groups?
o How does each student in the group know his work? How do students get help from their teacher?
• Other types of activities:
o Having guests in the classroom.
o Making new class announcements.
4. Classroom rules:
List five rules to post in your room and explain how you will present them to your learners. (Use a table to provide one example, at least, to illustrate each rule).
5. Behavior Management Procedures: Present three problematic behaviors and identify an intervention procedure (supported by an article for each behavior). You should have a total of three articles (one for each situation) and provide a summary of each article as you plan how you would implement a particular procedure in your classroom. The articles must be less than eight years old (published during or after 2010). You are also required to address “appropriate and professional ethical behavior” as a teacher.
6. Discuss how you would communicate your management procedures with learners from different cultural and academic backgrounds. Reference one article (published after 2010).
7. Reference list using the APA style.
8. PLEASE CHECK THE UPLOADED FILES. I have uploaded the rubric so you can see how the instructor will correct the assignment and also I have uploaded a sample that definitely will be helpful to you.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.