*Write a rhetorical analysis paper on “I’m not racist” song by Joyner Lucas*
include 4-5 pictures in the essay to support your claim.
1. Write a three-paragraph introduction that includes the following items:
– a hook
– Introduce the topic with some indication of its inherent interest or importance, and a clear definition of the boundaries of the subject area.
– Indicate the structure and/or methodology of the essay, often with the major sections of the essay or its structural principle clearly stated.
– State the thesis of the essay, preferably in a single, arguable statement with a clear main clause.
– State the type of analysis you are using to examine the work of art you are discussing and why you are using this specific type of analysis. (rhetorical)
2. The main body of your paper is written using emphatic argument, in other words, your least powerful argument or point of analysis goes first, followed by increasingly powerful points you are making about your analysis. Your strongest argument goes last.
3. Write a two-paragraph conclusion that includes the following items:
– Restate your thesis
– Synthesize or summarize your major points
– Make the context of your argument clear, especially regarding the effectiveness of the type of analysis you used to examine your topic.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.