the date, your name, and student number;
2. the four media you ‘tasted’ that week (a mix of mainstream and/or alternative sources);
3. the main stories that caught your attention. Here, you have to be critical of what you have read. Try to answer these questions in your text (please don’t cite these questions): What is missing in the reports? Whose voices are often being highlighted? Who often remains voiceless? What are the sources and how do they inform you about the nature of the news reports? Are the reports generally balanced? Are there any exaggerations or sensational appeals? If yes, why?
4. one paragraph of ‘reflections’ that applies at least one concept from that week’s readings to your week’s media sampling.
This exercise will enable you to successfully participate in lecture and tutorial discussions, which should be informed by your ongoing monitoring of news media in any case. It also feeds into your news analysis paper, which requires familiarity with and grounding in several different media outlets (stories found/examined during media sampling may be used for analysis in term paper). Please follow these formatting instructions:
– Times New Roman, 11 font size
– Single space
– Use headings
– Provide an appendix, which is not part of the one-page limit, citing the news sources including their hyperlinks using APA style.
Further formatting instructions are provided below in the grading criteria section
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.