You are analyst working for PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) in their London offices and have been asked to prepare the following report:
1. Critically evaluate the key emerging issues & industry trends in the global cycle industry (25%) (Approx. 600 words)
2. Undertake a critical competitive analysis of Brompton compared to its’ competitors in the sector using appropriate strategic concepts & tools (35%) (Approx. 800 words)
3. Summarise the industry and company specific issues Brompton face from late 2019 onwards and how they might respond to ensure sustained strategic performance (20%). (Approx. 600 words)
After a brief introductory paragraph(approx 100 words):
1: Focus on establishing 5-6 key emerging issues and trends and ensure you support these with good research and analysis.
2: Go on and address the company specific issues and compare to some key competitors
3: The final question is your conclusion/recommendations.
To score a mark around 80- 100 these are required
An outstanding piece of work: All assessment criteria have been met at an exceptionally high standard.
• Displays exceptional initiative, creativity, sophistication and originality.
• Provides insightful analysis.
• Demonstrates originality and rigour of argument.
• Shows independent synthesis of ideas and understanding.
• Demonstrates reflexivity and critical analysis to generate transformative solutions/responses.
• Demonstrates substantial independent research.
• Communicates complexity clearly and succinctly with excellent standard of presentation.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.