1. Each concert report should be a minimum of 3 double-spaced pages in size 12 font. Bibliography does not count toward page count. Concert reports must be submitted within 1 week of the concert date.
2. Start by informing the reader of what was performed and where the performance tookplace—pay attention to correct spellings of names and titles! (10%)
3. Research the composers and works on the program. There may be some information in the program of the concert. Use additional resources, such as program notes available online and library books. There must be a minimum of three sources. This part constitutes the core of the paper and will be the basis of your grade (40%).
4. Share your own impressions of the concert (40%)
5. To write your paper successfully, use all the tools and guidelines which you acquired in your English class. Cite sources (minimum 3) where appropriate. (10%)
6. In addition to a hard copy, the reports should be submitted in an electronic form by midnight of March 15 and May 4.
7. Attach a program and/or a ticket stub with your submitted paper.
Performer- Chris stylez
Performed- played his own pieces beat boxing mixed with an orchestra. Beetovens 7th symphony
At the Baltimore symphony… example here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf9Nso788V8
Beat boxing mixed well with the orchestra and he got the crowd involved in a call in response in all his pieces.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.