You will compile, discuss, and analyze information on an intended or a possible future global career placement of your choosing. You will conduct a brief environmental scan (i.e., gathering a minimum of 7 sources) on a particular international or global organization of your choosing, and your responses to the questions below should reflect the cultural context within which this global organization operates. As a part of your report, you will research and analyze the (inter)cultural aspects of a specific position or work experience that you are interested in.
NOTE: you should not attempt to define all aspects of an international or global organization. Rather, you should clearly define and communicate (e.g., within question 1) the limitations, parameters, and specific context of the position for which you are gathering information.
You are encouraged to be creative in your data gathering strategies; for instance, in addition to printed materials, you may gather data from online sources (e.g., journals, newsletters, websites, videos, social media, etc.).
This assignment should be written as one essay which responds to ALL of the seven questions including introduction and conclusion paragraphs.
Questions (note: suggested response length is one to one-and-a-half pages per question):
1. What global organizational context and position are you researching? Why?
2. What sources of information are available from your research? Which are the most valuable to you, and why?
3. What do your sources outline (i.e., what did you learn from your research)? What do they miss (i.e., what questions are you left with)? How might you try to discover the answers to these outstanding/unanswered questions (e.g. you can suggest strategies for discovering answers for the outstanding questions)?
4. How does the context of the information sources (e.g., viewpoints/perspectives/objectives/biases of the authors, etc.) matter?
5. What are the main differences between this global organizational context and your current work/life context?
6. What global relationships or global leadership qualities can be seen within this organization? Which are less obvious or visible?
7. What intercultural differences or conflicts might you anticipate working at the international or global organization? How could you try to address or manage these potential conflicts and foster positive intercultural communication?
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.