1. Choose an organization that has a training need. See options below. Keep in mind you will be writing about this organization and it’s training program extensively so you must pick an organization that either (A) has been written about extensively in the news and literature or (B) you are personally familiar with. This will ensure you have easy access to information with which to complete your paper. Approx. range, 5-8 pages.
– Past or present company you worked for (small or large but at least 15-20 employees)
– Global or national company that has been written about extensively in news or literature that you are interested in (ex. Apple, Google, GE, etc.)
– Small or mid-size private or local company you are familiar with and have access to information about (your company, friends company, etc)
– Non-profit organization
– Religious organization (church, ministry non-profit)
– Educational institution such as a local K-12 school, ISD, community college, or university
– Government agency or municipal department
2. Assignment #2 titled, Training Program Overview. This will be the first component and first phase of your organizational training project. For this exercise/assignment you will explain the context for your project and discuss the background information of the training issue and how your training program will improve it. This paper, Assignment 2, is the first major section of the overall final project, Assignment 5. This week’s paper will cover the following topics and sub-sections:
A. Abstract- Follow APA guidelines
B. Problem Statement- In 2-5 sentences clearly explain the organizational problem and need for training.
C. Background Information-
– Including type of industry
– Brief history of the company
– Business model, organizational vision, mission, strategy, and objectives
– Description of the organizational culture if necessary
D. Executive Summary- Summary of the organizational training issue which is a more detailed discussion of the problem statement which should include:
– Discuss how the organization’s performance is impacted by the lack of the training and try to quantify this in dollar figures, stats, behaviors, etc.
– Discuss how it is affecting the customer, target market or members
– Who else is affected internally within the company down the line (other departments, other workers, etc.)
– Briefly describe how the training will address and solve this problem effectively
– Other relevant facts or sections as you see fit…this is your project!
3. Always include a title page page for each assignment and a reference section (appendices if needed). Each assignment will look like a stand-alone paper. However, when you combine them for the final paper (Assignment 5) you will do some final editing to make it all flow as one paper with one title page, reference section, appendices, etc.
4. Reminder, Assignments 2-4 are participation grades to keep you on track and moving forward. You are welcome to edit and change anything you want regarding these weekly assignments leading up to putting together the final paper (Assignment 5). In other words, if you reach the week of the final paper and you realize that you need to change something in your writing or content in Assignment 2, you are free to do so as much as you like, nothing is set in stone prior to turning in the final paper. The final paper, will be a fully graded assignment with which you will receive a grade and feedback.
5. Reminder, Moodle system has a 8MB limit to assignment file size so be sure not exceed that. If you are having trouble with that for some reason, you may submit via email as a last resort.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.