Your report should include the following aspects:
1. Executive Summary: You should summarize your entire report briefly (hopefully on no more than one page of A4 paper). [5 Marks]
2. Introduction: Provide some background information on the chosen case study organisation and identify the socio-economic trends which affect the chosen organisation’s business model. [15 Marks]
3. Literature Review on Knowledge economy and various drivers of economic change: You should conduct a review of relevant academic literature and provide a critical analysis of the current issues/concepts that are relevant to your chosen organisation. To achieve this, you must explore macro-economic dimensions of business, knowledge economy concepts, demographic and socio-economic shifts, and technological drivers of change to support your review of the knowledge economy and the drivers of economic changes with regard to the chosen organisation. Your literature review should include at least 6-8 articles taken from reputed research journals/ article publications, as well as in addition consider any other secondary literature reports which might also be nonacademic. [25 Marks]
4. Impact of legal framework and political factors: In this section, you should critically evaluate the legal frameworks and their implications on your chosen organisation’s current and future position. A critical evaluation of the organisation’s political factors and their influence on management and its dynamics. Therefore, the focus of this section needs to be on:
(1) The influence of Political factors in the economic growth and future development of your chosen organisation. [5 Marks]
(2) The long-term implications for the sector of your chosen organisation. [5 Marks]
(3) A review of the formal and informal legal systems and anti-trust laws and their impact on the chosen organisation’s industry [5 Marks]
5. Conclusions and Recommendations: You should summarize the main findings, including their implications, and provide recommendations for the organisation and its industry in coping with these realities. [10 Marks]
6. References: You should use the Harvard Referencing System (HRS) correctly throughout in your report. [5 Marks]
The report shall not exceed 5,000 words and should include relevant examples and illustrations.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.