Consider the type of career that you are interested in exploring. Social media is fast becoming an important part of our everyday lives, including within our chosen careers. Your essay should answer just ONE of the questions above from the perspective of the career you are considering focusing on.
What is an Argument?
We have probably all had to argue for a position we held. What makes someone receptive to your argument? Normally, the audience is more willing to listen to your position if you argue for it objectively and avoid unreasonable, argumentative tactics. In this argument essay, you will demonstrate your ability to create a logical and fair argument.
In order for something to be considered an argument, people must have the ability to disagree with you. Your argument also needs to be something you can maintain an objective stance on.
• Create an argument essay that argues for your position on the issue of social media within your career.
• Answers ONE of the questions above in a well articulated argument essay.
• Please submit a Microsoft Word document or PDF.
• The essay should be three to four pages in length with an additional APA-style title and reference pages.
• The essay should be double-spaced, written in 12 point Times New Roman font, and use a 1-inch margin.
• Include three (3) sources in your essay that are reliable and academic.
o Make sure you have at least three (3) in-text citations where you have direct quoted, paraphrased or summarized material from the sources. You will need corresponding references for each of these sources that match the in-text citations.
• You need an introduction and conclusion for this essay. Remember the introduction sets up the essay and ends with the thesis statement. The conclusion sums up the essay and restates the thesis in a different way. The introduction and conclusion should not be exact replicas of each other.
• Your body paragraphs should each focus on one topic that supports your argument.
• Your writing should be free of punctuation, spelling, and grammar errors and contain appropriate word choice for an academic setting with clear sentence structure.
Be sure to read the criteria by which your work will be evaluated before you write and again after you write.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.