The students shall be expected to use the skills obtained in the lab to carry out a course project, where they shall build software systems from scratch. This course project shall be done in groups of 3-4 students. The software MUST meet the client’s requirements, as indicated in the problem definition. It MUST also be developed within an agreed timeframe and within a specified budget. The following is the breakdown of the design/development process
1. Perform system analysis: System requirements specification (SRS)
2. Perform functional-oriented analysis: Data flow diagram (DFD)
3. Conduct users’ view: Use case diagram
4. Conduct structured view: Class diagram, object diagram
5. Conduct behavioral view: sequence diagram, collaboration diagram, statechart diagram, activity diagram
6. Conduct implementation view: component diagram
7. Conduct environmental view: deployment diagram
8. Build the system
9. Build a calendar plan for the project
RESOURCES The following is the list of resources that may be helpful to students in carrying out the work outlined in this manual. Please note that the list is not exhaustive and students are encouraged to use other resources that they may deem fit.
1. ISO/IEC 12207 and ISO/IEC 15288
2. Roger S. Pressman, Software Engineering: A Practitioner’s Approach. McGraw Hill, 2010, 7th Edition. 3. Ian Sommerville, Software Engineering. Addison-Wesley, 2011, 9th Edition.
4. Simon Bennet, Steve McRobb and Ray framer, Object-Oriented Systems Analysis and Design. 3rd Edition
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.