In 2-3 typed pages (double-spaced, 12 point font maximum), write up these details on your reading of the selected News and Views article (from the list), the reference you chose from that article, and the current event.
1. Summarize the News and Views article. What topic does it cover broadly? Why is this topic important, and what new research is being discussed? Is it interdisciplinary? Was there an old paradigm that was changed? Please use your own words—plagiarism = cheating.
2. Identify one reference you chose to explore in more detail. How does it fit into the News and Views article you chose (i.e., why is it referenced?)? What journal was it printed in? Scientific articles use a lot of discipline-specific jargon. Be patient as you read it and look up words you don’t understand.
3. Summarize the main point(s) of the reference. You might also include answers to questions like: Was it observation based? Was computer modeling used? Did it have a hypothesis?
4. Identify one current event (news, movie, blog, etc.) and explain how it relates your topic.
5. Conclude with one paragraph on why you chose this topic and how it relates to Oceanogragphy.
6. Reference list (in some standard format like APA style) of the 3 items you discuss in this assignment (1 News and Views, 1 selected reference, 1 current event).
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.