– Read the (4) target articles and reports attached
– Write and submit a paper (not less than 1000 words, not including any front matter or references) discussing all of the following:
– Regarding the Willowbrook Hepatitis Experiments and the Tuskegee Syphilis Study, discuss the researchers’ rationale for launching and conducting these studies.
– Discuss the methodologies utilized in the Willowbrook Hepatitis Experiments and the Tuskegee Syphilis Study
– Discuss the ethical problems inherent in the research protocols of both studies, including examples from the conduct of each study.
– Discuss the biomedical ethical principles proposed in the Belmont Report and the application of each of these principles to biomedical research and practice.
– Your paper must include four citations (references) in APA format, not including citations of the four target articles/reports. Papers with less than four citations in APA format will receive an automatic 5-point deduction from the assignment grade.
– Your Week One Assignment SafeAssign Originality score must be below 20%. Week One Assignments with a SafeAssign Originality greater than 20% will receive a grade of zero.
– Quoted phrases, typically, should not be longer than 10 words.
– The recommended font is either Times New Roman (12-point) or Century Schoolbook (12-point).
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.