Murphy et al. Case Studies (600 points, 43%)
Weekly cases are assigned from the Murphy, Laczniak and Harris (Murphy et al.) text. Be sure to apply ethical and social responsible theory to your discussion of the case and accompanying questions. This outline is from pp. 55-56:
1. Determine the facts—what, who, when, where—i.e. define the problem.
2. Define the ethical issue in the light of the facts
3. Stakeholder analysis—ALL stakeholders—primary and secondary.
4. Identify major theories or principles that relate to the case.
5. Specify the alternatives (note—plural—more than one possibility), and conduct an ethical analysis of each. (A minimum of THREE alternatives that could be taken.)
6. Make and conduct an ethical analysis of each, and justify each alterative via this analysis.
7. Make and justify your decision.
8. Monitor the outcomes of your ethical decision. i.e. what has happened in the marketplace as a result—current issues that may be relevant to past actions. If this is a “real” company—search for info on updates to this situation. If it is a “created” case—find something similar in the real business world and discuss what has happened, relevant to this case.
9. Identify the questions posed in the text for the case, by additional numbers (i.e. 8.1, 8.2, 8.3, 8.4, etc.) and provide your answer/response to each.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.