This is a Research Methods course.
I need a what I need to say for the presentation along with the visual and other requirements. Let me know if I need to add more pages or slides. I have to turn in 3 ideas by 0ct 11 to see what the instructor says then we can continue. This whole project isn’t due until November 22nd.
This assignment requires you to find a peer-reviewed, academic, research article that uses quantitative methods and comes from a communication perspective. You will critique the article and present your critique to the class in a formal presentation. You will demonstrate your understanding of the research methods concepts learned throughout the semester. Make sure to budget yourself at least 2-3 weeks to complete the assignment.
1. Select an appropriate article from the database Communication & Mass Media Complete, APA PsychInfo, or Academic Premiere. See requirements for article below.
a. Click on the Peer-Reviewed box
b. Article must be published *2010 to 2020
c. Find a suitable research article
ii. Primary source (original data) – it must present new data collected on some issue (if it does not have a section titled “Methods,” it probably is not a research article). Additionally, do not choose a “meta-analysis” where the author looks at many studies and reports on cumulative findings across studies.
iii. Communication perspective (must focus on messages or so aspect of the communication model).
iv. Quantitative methods were used to analyze the data – look for statistics.
2. Submit 3 possible articles to analyze in your final presentation for approval. Due Sunday, October 11th (3 points).
3. After receiving feedback from Dr. Aldrich, finalize you article selection and submit it. Due Sunday, October 25th (5 points).
4. Read your article carefully and take notes. (It is vital you choose an article you understand and can analyze).
5. Critically analyze the article using terms and concepts from the course. For example, did the researchers use reliable and valid measures? Was their sample bias or randomly selected? Was the sample large? Did the sample represent the population of interest? What are the strengths and weaknesses of the method they used?
6. Construct a full-sentence outline of your presentation. Due Sunday, November 22nd (20 points).
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.