Service Recovery Assignment
After reading Chapter 7 in your textbook, develop a specific service recovery process and options for customer recovery for each of the following situations. Also include a process for measuring customer satisfaction for each:
1. For servers at a restaurant: a customer doesn’t like his food.
2. For a cell phone service call center: A customer is disappointed by the number of dropped calls she has been experiencing.
3. For an office manager: You didn’t order enough supplies, and your co-workers are upset they don’t have the materials they need to finish their job.
4. For a day care owner: One of your employees told a child to “shut up” and the parent found out about it and is very upset.
5. For a contractor: You have been very busy and unable to complete a customer’s two-bathroom remodel on time. The customer is angry because she expects company and the bathrooms are not complete.
Writing must be college level, including grammar, spelling, punctuation and syntax. Important, please proofread for comprehension before submitting.
You should submit
Specific service recovery processes and options for customer recovery and include a process for measuring customer satisfaction for each.
I am attaching pictures of the book of each page for chapter 7.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.