Assignment – Critical Reflection
Word Count – 750 words
Using the Gibbs Reflective Cycle critically reflect over;
1. What you have learned personally and professionally about caring for Australian Aboriginal People and cultural safety;
2. Your attitudes and beliefs towards Aboriginal People before commencing this nursing degree course and what these are now?
3. Identify any additional learning needs going into the future, particularly when you are practising as a Nurse.
• This assignment needs to be written in “first-person”.
• You have to address all the 3 above questions in the reflection.
• See the structure of the assignment below. No need to write in a table as above. But use the headings and write in paragraphs:
o Critical Evaluation
o Analysis & Conclusion
o Action Plan
• You are doing this assignment for a nursing degree student who is doing his Registered Nursing Degree in Australia. So, while doing the assignment please keep that in mind. This is an academic paper, so all writings should be based on evidence-based research. Use the “in-text” reference wherever required. Please don’t google websites and compile information from different websites. Make sure it is plagiarism-free. The writing should be concise and clear.
• This assignment needs to be written in as “first-person”.
• This reflection does not need an introduction nor a conclusion.
• Do not write based on any real-life nursing incidents or experiences. For example, do not write, being a student nurse and while on placement or at work, I experienced this and that.
• You do not need to introduce what is Gibbs reflective cycle.
• Referencing as per Harvard style ONLY.
• Provide IN-TEXT reference for each idea/content you write. Everything you write should be evidence-based and supported by IN-TEXT references.
• With IN-TEXT reference, please provide a page number. (Eg: Simon 2018, pp1-3)
• Support your writing with peer-reviewed journals ONLY. Do not provide a reference from any websites or books.
• All the materials used for reference must be less than 10 years old (Only from 2011-2020); must be peer-reviewed journals.
• Do not use direct quotes in this assignment.
• A minimum of 8 references must be cited for this assignment.
• A common issue I have found with assignment writers is that they will provide a reference, but it will not relate the content written in the body. I’ll be checking each reference. So, make sure you provide correct references.
• Whatever reference you give in the Reference List should have corresponding IN-TEXT reference and vice-versa.
SEE THE ATTACHED FILE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THE ASSIGNMENT.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.