Read the attachment titled “Unit 6 Negotiation Exercise Elmwood Hospital” and then read each of the following roles titled “Mediators”, “Concerned Community Coalition _CCC_” & “Hospital Board & Administrators”. After reading the negotiation exercise and required readings for the negotiation, be prepared to complete an individual analysis explaining how the negotiation went.
Prepare an analysis of your negotiation exercise after you have completed it, incorporating a minimum of seven citations from course reading. Write this analysis from the perspective of what has been learned from the readings and how you applied these principles to the negotiation. Use the attachment titled “roles” for the names that need to be used as mediator, hospital board etc…
Conclusions must be well reasoned and supported with at least 7 citations from the course readings. The analysis should be a minimum of 1250 words in APA format, excluding the title page and references. Be sure to follow the guidelines outlined in the grading rubric. The objectives for this assignment are as follows:
1. Describe the negotiation: what took place? How did the offers and counters go back and forth? How was the negotiation exercise finally resolved?
2. Who do you think “won” the negotiation? Why?
3. How did the reading materials apply to the negotiation that you and your partner and/or opponent undertook, the strategies you and your opponent employed, and your respective degrees of success? Be sure to explain your conclusions thoroughly with support from the course readings.
4. How you would do things differently in the future? Why? Be sure to explain your conclusions thoroughly with support from the course readings.
• Prepare a quality, substantive paper that addresses the objectives of the assignment and the expectations set forth in the grading rubric.
• The analysis should be a minimum of 1250 words in APA format, excluding the title page and references.
• Use APA format – Refer to APA Style and the Online Writing Center resources in Academic Resources for guidance on paper and citation formatting.
o Conclusions must be well reasoned and supported with at least 7 citations from the course readings
o All external cited sources must have been published within the 5 years.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.