Questions 1-5 need to be wrote in MLA format.
1. Using the five elements of plot, outline the play-within-the-play in the Shakespearean comedy that we have read this semester. Please make sure to use all the elements of plot, and please include a direct quote for each element to support your answer…with MLA correct format.
2. Explain the love problems in Midsummer Night’s Dream and how they are resolved compared to the love problems in “The Knight’s Tale” and how they are resolved. Who are the shared characters in these two pieces? What do you think of that? What were the two different authors trying to do? What do you learn from that? Why? Please include a direct quote from each piece to support your answer.
3. Please define the Elizabethan Sonnet, listing its specific components. Please read Shakespeare Sonnet 116 and show how it fulfills this sonnet type and why. Then, interpret the piece. Please include a direct quote in your answer.
4. Define Pastoral Poetry. Using these elements, please exemplify the one we read in class, including author, title, theme, and elements showing how this poem is pastoral. Please include a direct quote to support your answer.
5. Read the excerpt provided in CANVAS from Christopher Marlowe’s The Tragical Life and Death of Dr. Faustus and answer the following questions pertaining to the piece. After the original contract with Lucifer, is there a possibility for Dr. Faustus to repent? Where? How? What lines? Please be specific…give examples and at least one quote from the piece to support your answer.
Notes from professor- One question that I have gotten over the weekend has been regarding Marlowe’s piece of Dr. Faustus. Please just use the excerpt that I provided in CANVAS to answer this; I am not asking or requiring you guys to read this entire play.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.