Task File: PSet_Welfare_Theory of the Firm
1. The final deadline is 10AM (GMT-4), Oct.6, 2020. Any answers submitted after the deadline will not count toward the grade, so any extension is not possible.
2. No detailed explanations are needed, but basic explanations and clear equations should be added, when necessary, for the grader to follow the logic.
3. The answers should be typed out using the same notation system as the questions.
4. Please refer to the lecture slides, Chapters 3-5 of Microeconomic Theory by MWG, and Chapters 12-13 & 9 by Kreps (both can be easily found online) for reference. I will send out more slides once they are available.
5. Questions may be subject to revision. I will send out the updates from the instructor.
6. Please list your references when directly citing any material.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.