Assignment Instructions – Assessment Part B
BMHPO: ASSESSMENT PART B
You are required to undertake an individual written paper related to a particular organisation of your choice. The overall aim is to evaluate ways in which changes within this organisation’s MACRO environment might impact upon its marketing strategies and activities.
You will be assessed on your ability to:
Within an evidence-based scenario of a potential change in any of the MACRO environment forces of your chosen organisation:
A) Critically evaluate the company’s strategies for:
– sustainable competitive advantage
– segmentation, targeting and positioning (STP), and
B) Identify and critically assess two opportunities for growth within the organisation’s MACRO environments
C) Make clear links to the marketing theory that underpin your work
D) Write a logical, well-presented, and accurately referenced piece of work
Advice on the practical application of theory
There is an expectation that you go beyond learning gained on the BMHPO module. This includes a need to conduct your own research into the key themes underpinning the questions above using the academic literature (e.g. journal articles and other credible sources).
You will need to briefly introduce your chosen organisation to familiarise the reader with the appropriate context. Detailed background to the company is not required and there are no marks awarded. You are being assessed on your reflections, interpretation, and application of marketing theory in practice and analytical reasoning using accepted academic practice and literature.
• Assessment B report is worth 45% of your total grade for this module. An essential feature of the report is to illustrate how marketing theoretical constructs or models can be critically analysed and applied to organisations in practice.
• You are advised to read widely. In fact, unless you have read and referenced at least 10 discrete references, it is unlikely that you have done sufficient reading (you need to go beyond this to achieve higher marks).
• This component is an academic assignment and should be written in an appropriate style (e.g. using 3rd person).
• You are required to present your report using a clear coherent structure. A typical format will include an introduction, conclusion, and full reference list. Headings and subheadings may be used to make your work presentable.
• The following font style, line spacing and page layout should be adopted:
– Font type: Arial
– Font size: 12
– Line spacing: 1.5
– Layout orientation: Portrait
• You are required to use the APA referencing style (6th edition) throughout and can find guidance on this via the University Online Library Resources.
• Beware of sources from the Internet (no Wikipedia or business balls).
• Apart from reputable and academic references that can be downloaded through the Internet (commonly via the University Online library catalogue); most Internet references are not considered reliable for an academic piece of work. Academic journals generally offer a better source than textbooks.
• Your word limit for this assignment is 2500 words (+/- 10%) and a word count should be provided on the front cover of your report. Students will be capped at a P1 where word count is in excess of 10% of the word limit.
• Detailed marking criteria is available under the assessment section.
• Assessment structuring including headings and subheadings may follow the marking criteria layout located under Assessment Criteria – Assessment B.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.