This paper is the sum accomplishment of experience in the course of International Studies. To ensure the quality of this paper and fullness of experience in writing them, three requirements are key:
1) The topic must be mutually agreed upon by student and instructor. 2)This research paper is expected to draw on relevant theoretical literature. The literature used to frame the topic can be from one discipline, multiple disciplines, or cross-disciplinary in nature. The thesis will reflect the topic situated into the broader literature employed.
3) Quality research paper needs to be based on primary and/or secondary sources. As such, they may draw on work the student undertook while abroad or in an internship and they will draw on a particular academic literatures. Internet sources (that are not an online version of an academic article, chapter, or book) should be approached with great caution and students must work to differentiate the validity of the source.
All articles and journals need to be peer reviewed. I will suggest to use Jstor. Encyclopedias and dictionaries are not to be considered sources for research papers. We use Turabian, Kate L. A manual for Writers of Research Papers Theses, and Dissertations, Ninth Edition: Chicago style for Students and Researchers.
I have my version of research question which I still waiting for feedback from instructor. I’m not really confident on my research question and thesis. We can discuss as you write.
Research Question: Catalan’s nationalism and independence still suffer effects of Francisco Franco’s dictatorship and how this led to massive oppression of Catalonia region that has their own distinct cultural identity?
Thesis: Although four decades after the end of Franco’s dictatorship, his regime has had a lasting impact on how Spain controls and governs some of its regions like Catalan and Basque which have fought for their autonomy while experiencing massive political oppression by Spanish national government. I have some secondary sources that I have used for my annotated bibliography. You can find other articles that related to the topic.
Research Paper should include;
1) Introduction/research question
3) Main argument
4) Franco’s dictatorship in the past
5) Spain’s transition to democracy / (I’m trying to state that Spanish Constitution that was in 1978 states that one no other regions can be apart from the unity of Spanish nation…. need to cite and look up)
6) Franco’s influences on Catalan Independence movement today. (need to tie that current relationship and current movements to the Franco’s regime)
7) Catalan referendum
8) Opposing argument side if any
PS: We can change the structure too if you have better idea. The instructor said in the feedback, I need to be specific and unique about the research question and also try to find if there is specific policy that implemented in Franco’s time still effective in modern Spain. I uploaded my first draft which is not a good job but there are some articles that I think it can be useful.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.