You are expected to submit a quality, college level paper with appropriate grammar.
Use the databases to find sources that are suitable for use in your paper. Citation of sources is required, and you will need a minimum of 3 citations for the entire paper. Please use APA format and parenthetical citations on every question.
1) Provide a complete, concise answer for each question fully cited
2) Resources for citation must come from the library databases, and you must have a minimum of 3 per paper.
3) Papers are submitted electronically on Blackboard using the SafeAssign link. This software checks your paper for text matching against millions of website, database and scholarly articles. Any paper with a greater than 50% match will be considered plaigarism . Furthermore, only one direct quote is allowed throughout the entire paper!
4) Plaigarism, copying resource are prohibited.
5) Make sure you do not use citations excessively.
6) Focus on the three elements for each question, and less on whether your diagnosis is correct or not following all citation rules and submitting a well constructed, well argued and well written paper.What’s a PBL? Problem Based Learning, kind of like a case study on steroids. You will use available resources to research a patient’s case, then use that information to answer the stated questions in detail. PBL allow you to learn how the normal physiology we discuss in class is related to disease and pathophysiology. In other words: in order to be a great health care provider, you need to fundamentally understand what happens to the body when things go wrong. And to understand that, you have to fundamentally understand what happens to the body when things are normal!
What are the resources? First, use the free internet to research the signs, symptoms and test results. spend your first week doing this. You’ll start to see the same diseases showing up. But the end of week 1 have a list of possible diseases. Spend week 2 researching these diseases by, again, using the free internet. By the middle of week 2 you should have narrowed your list down to one disease that makes sense. Now, use the library databases (peer reviewed scholarly articles) to research that one disease, and the answers to the questions. You need to find sources in these databases that you can cite. You can also visit the Library and ask the Librarians for assistance in researching these database responses to the stated questions. No need for a complete essay, but answer each question separately. You do need to use complete arguments with substantiating information and cite each question with an appropriate resource. have enough supporting information.
Focus on detailed and directed answers!
Your papers will be checked for plagiarism using SafeAssign; so be extra careful!
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.