You are going to use class AUTO CONCEPT data to finish data analysis and final report, the following is the description about individual project.
1. You are going to run 9 studies using AURTO CONCEPT data. It is just replicating what you have done during class practice and through videos example. The challenge part is that you have to use different variables to process each study. All study is 10 points, except study 8 is 20 points. Please use spss class hand out, your submitted spss word file and online spss practice chap 13,14, 15 videos to help you run all analyses.
What does different variables mean? For example, we used “Gasoline emissions contribute to global warming” to analysis parameter estimation in chap 12. You have to replicate this process, but using different variable. We have lots of variables in the data set. You can pick the fit variable to test. However, be careful, if we used a continuous variable to test during class, please replicate another continuous variable to do same analysis in this individual project. If we used a categorical variable during class analysis, please replicate another categorical variable. When you use your picked-up variables, the analysis results may be different from what we run during class.
Don’t feel panic. The grading goal is to see that whether you know how to run these analyses and how to interpret the results. It doesn’t matter whether they are sig or not.
2. I uploaded all spss practice class handouts on Canvas. If you did not keep the class copy, you can use this as a example tool.
3. Study 1, you are going to run a PARAMETER ESTIMATION (estimating a mean, chap 12). You can pick any continuous variable to replicate this study. Please have your result table and interpret the data. (You can check your spss practice word file to get some memory). (10 points)
4. Study 2, you are going to run a HYPOTHESES analysis about a mean (chap 12). You can pick any continuous variable to replicate this study. Please have your result table and interpret the data. (10 points).
5. Study 3, you are going to run a differences analysis between two group means (chap 13). You can pick any continuous variable to replace the testing variable. You can keep gender variable as a group variable or you can use another categorical variable which only has two groups. Please have your HYPOTHESES first (H0, H1). Then have your table, and interpret the results. (10 points).
6. Study 4, you are going to run a differences analysis between two means within the same sample (chap 13). You have to pick two continuous variables to replace the in-class example variables. Please have your HYPOTHESES first (H0, H1). Then have your table, and interpret the results. (10 points).
7. Study 5, you are going to run an ANOVA differences analysis for more than two groups (chap 13). You have to pick a continuous variable a testing variable. And pick a categorical variable as group variable (this group should more than 2). Please have your HYPOTHESES first (H0, H1). Then have your table, and interpret the results. (10 points).
8. Study 6, you are going to run a CHI-SQUARE TEST for associate analysis (chap 14). You have to pick another two categorical variables to replace the example variables. Please have your HYPOTHESES first (H0, H1). Then have your table, and interpret the results. (10 points).
9. Study 7, you are going to run a correlation coefficient study for associate analysis (chap 14). You have to pick two continuous variables to replace the example variables. Please have your HYPOTHESES first (H0, H1). Then have your table, and interpret the results. (10 points).
10. study 8, you are going to run a regression analysis. I set up same question for this analysis. I keep the IV all the same from example. However, I only change the DV to 2 seat economy car desirability. The process area exacts the same with example. However, just the interpretation will be different. Since we use different DV. (20 points).
Q: to predict customers’ intentions to purchase an automobile. How much of the independent variables can explain the dependent variable? Which independent variables can explain the dependent variable (which is sig.)? What is the regression formula? How can each unstandardized beta and standard beta interpret? (Regression analysis)
dv: desirability: 2 seat economy gasoline
iv: size of home tome or city, gender, marital status, number of people in household, age, level of education, income category, I am worried about global warming, gasoline commission contribute to global warming, we need to do something to slow global warming, we should be looking for gasoline substitutes.
11. Study 9, you are going to analysis a descriptive study. Please report “Age” variable percentage. (10 points).
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.