Research Report question:
select one of the 13 areas of disadvantage addresses in the Law Council of Australian Project and:
1. critically evaluate the recommendations (‘priorities’) made in the Justice Project Report for that group (chapter in the final report). https://www.lawcouncil.asn.au/files/web-pdf/Justice%20Project/Final%20Report/Justice%20Project%20_%20Final%20Report%20in%20full.pdf
2. How might vulnerability theory be best interpreted/understood to advance the interests of this disadvantage.
3. referencing must comply with AGLC4 (Australian Guide to Legal Citation 4th edition)https://law.unimelb.edu.au/mulr/aglc/about
4. Footnotes are required and must comply with AGLC4 and no bibliography is required. Please note that footnotes are excluded from the word count!!
5. Case studies on how the vulnerability theory fits in with this (ex aged care royal commission)
Research report – format:
2. a section detailing the critical evaluation of the recommendations
3. a section where you discuss how vulnerability can be best interpreted or understood to advance the interests of the disadvantaged group
4. a conclusion based on your critical evaluation and the discussion of vulnerability
expectation is that the discussion is set out clearly and logically with attention to writing style including grammar and spelling.
Please absolutely NO plagiarism!!
Please note footnotes are not included in the word count
Please follow the below marking rubric
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.