1. This is an argumentative paper.
a. For the paper to be argumentative it should either be an original claim about a person, event, series of events, institution, etc. that has taken place in history, or if not original it would need to take a side/position on a historical debate.
b. The thesis statement should be presented towards the end of the introductory paragraph and it should follow the counter-claim.
c. Counter-claim = the counter claim is the other side of the argument. If your argument is original the counter-claim would be the mainstream/popular claim about your subject. If you argument is one side of an ongoing historical debate, your counter-claim would be the other side of the debate.
d. Your introduction should consist of a hook, background information, counter-claim, then the claim/thesis statement in roughly that order.
2. Clear and original thesis statement that is supported by your evidence throughout your paper.
3. Write 8 pages.
4. Use at least 6 source…A mixture of books and scholarly articles.
5. I recommend you use the college’s database. Everything found through the database is considered scholarly/credible.
6. Avoid websites where the articles do not have authors.
7. Work Cited Page on the Final Paper (bibliography on the prior submissions)
8. Footnote citations
9. Citation Style: Turabian or Chicago. (MLA is the format…font, margins, page numbers, etc.)
10. Avoid first person in your paper. Don’t say, “I think that….” Or “I am a believer in…”, etc.
11. Avoid using contractions such as: Don’t, can’t, didn’t, etc.
12. Avoid personal anecdotes such as: “I saw one day in the store that this immigrant was being mistreated by a employee…”
13. Try to be less opinionated, and let the evidence speak for itself.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.