NO OUTSIDE RESEARCH!
( USE THIS SOURCE BELOW)
Becher, Matthias. Charlemagne. New Haven: Yale University Press, 2005. ISBN: 9780300107586
We are reading two scholarly monographs this semester (Rubenstein’s When Jesus Became God and Becher’s Charlemagne), each of which elucidates an aspect of the period we are covering. You will write a 500-750 word response paper (about 2-3 pages double spaced) over each of the books addressing the following:
1. What is the book about? Give a brief, 1-2 paragraph summary of the book’s content. The goal is that someone who hasn’t read the book should be able to accurately explain what it is about.
2. What is the argument of this book? Each author is presenting historical facts in a certain light in order to convince you of his point of view about his topic. If you’re having trouble locating the argument, check the introduction and conclusion of the work.
3. What types of sources does the author use to make his or her argument? Some possibilities include contemporary histories (i.e., written at the time we are studying), saints’ lives, legal texts, and letters.
4. How does the argument compare to what you learned in lecture and in your textbook about the topic and time period? How does the book change or support your thinking about the topic?
5. Finally, choose one or two of the primary sources that we have read so far. Does the argument of the book make you see the primary source in a new light? Does the primary source seem to reinforce or undermine the author’s argument?
Do not do any outside research for this paper. You may only use the resources available from this class (lectures, the textbook, the primary source reader, scholarly monographs, and anything else I assign you to read).
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.