Write a point paper that includes the following as Sub-Headers:
· Determine the aim or main objective of the study.
· Was a thorough literature review conducted by the authors?
· What method of inference was used to make a conclusion?
· State the researcher’s hypotheses (if applicable) or researcher’s research questions.
· Is this basic or applied research?
· Determine if there were any issues related to research ethics in the study. If so, how were these ethical issues dealt with or were they ignored?
· What form of research design (e.g., experimental design, survey design) was used in the study?
· How had the study conducted?
· What were the variables (dependent and independent) in the study?
· What type(s) of data was/were collected?
· How was each variable measured or observed?
· How was the data analyzed?
· Does there appear to be any checks for internal or external validity?
· Does the Discussion point out any shortcomings of the study?
· Is the Conclusion stated clearly?
· Does the Conclusion support or refute a stated hypothesis?
· In your opinion, is this research study significant to the field of emergency management, disaster science, or social research?
· Is there anything in the literature subsequent to this paper that builds on the study you selected? (Hint – try using Google Scholar)
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.