Part 1 draft: Introduction November 9
1. In Part 1, you choose the assignment that you wish to complete.
2. Write an introduction to your restaurant, company, problem, process, product, or condition. Create as clear, detailed, and up-to-date a picture as possible of the topic. This part of the research process resembles a report.
Part 1, and Part 2 draft: The Problem due November 17
1. In Part 2, you describe the problem and propose four solutions that address the problem.
2. Describe the problem in great detail. You include previous attempts at correcting this or a similar type of problem. You will also propose 4 solutions to the problem that you mentioned. (This is a good section to use research articles).
Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 draft: Survey Results due November 30
1. Part 3, you generate a survey form based on your problem and solutions. The data will be collected on Survey Monkey.
2. In this section, you will describe the results of your survey.
Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4: Discussion and Conclusion due December 10
1. In this last section, you analyze and discuss the results of your survey. You also include a conclusion to your research project. Part 4 must also have a Works Cited page at the end of your project.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.