You will pick a topic, complete research, and provide a write-up that includes calculations. Round all values to two decimal places when appropriate.
1. Choose a topic where you can gather at least 50 pieces of data.
Ex. of topics:
a) The Golden State Warriors points per game in 2016 (use the points scored in the first 50 games).
b) High School graduation rates by state (use the graduation rates for all 50 states).
c) Average tuition rates in the US (you would have to find the rates for 50 different college/universities).
d) The price of a hotel room per night in a major city (you have to find the price of the same night of hotels in 1 city)
e) Weights of 50 babies at birth
2. Write at least 1 page report
A) Introduction – Provide a description of your topic and cite where you found your data.
B) Sample data – Include a 5×10 table including your 50 values in your report. You must provide ALL of your sample data.
C) Problem Computations – For the topic you chose, you must answer the following:
* Determine the mean and standard deviation of your sample.
* Find the 80%, 95%, and 99% confidence intervals.
* Make sure to list the margin of error for the 80%, 95%, & 99% confidence intervals.
* Create your own confidence interval (you cannot use the 80, 95, and 99%) & make sure to show your work. Make sure to list the margin of error.
D) Problem Analysis – Write a half page reflection.
* What tend do you see take place in the confidence interval as the confidence level rises? Explain mathematically why it takes place.
* Provide a sentence for each confidence interval created in part C, which explains what the confidence interval means in context of topic of your project.
* Explain how this has helped you understand confidence intervals better.
* How did this project help you understand statistics better?
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.