Select one of the 7 topics listed below and write a point paper on the topic. Choose something that is of interest to you. Include an overview of the topic, an interpretation of your findings, and any conclusions and recommendations. In addition, the paper should include a cover sheet and bibliography page.
Carefully read the following guidelines. Please ask your instructor if you have any questions or concerns.
Length: 3-5 pages
The paper should be arranged as follows.
Name of Subject (Title)
GENS 320 Physical Geography
Main Body: This is where you state your topic and review of related subject material and data. You can include pictures, data and diagrams. You must cite the sources unless you have created the material yourself.
Analysis: In your own words, interpret and explain your findings.
Conclusions: After explaining your analysis, describe how the topic impacted you. Did it change your opinion or re-enforce existing beliefs? Do you have any recommendations?
Include at least three sources using APA format.
Select one the topic options from the following list.
1. What effect does the Sun’s energy have on the Earth’s weather? If it does, how does it influence the atmosphere and our day today weather? What are the implications?
2. How will solar power, wind power, renewable fuels, or geothermal technology affect a nation’s dependency on oil?
3. What is the future of the Green Industry? What part of the sector do you think will provide the largest benefit to society?
4. Weather is a huge factor in placement and consideration of new energy technology. How do we maintain optimum performance and where do we put these devices? Do we put them in special areas of the country? How do we best use this technology? (This is meant to be open-ended to accommodate the various devices available.)
5. What are some of the new agricultural techniques that not only, increase crop production, but reduces the use of water and petro-chemicals? Does this stuff work and what are the implications? (No Till, Soil Conservation, Lot 125, and etc.)
6. What is the future of Geothermal and Earth Coupling devices? Are these technologies viable and if so how do they work? Are they cost effective and are they sustainable? ( These questions would cover electrical power generation and heating and cooling capabilities.)
7. Formulate your own question and topic. This topic must come from the text or lecture material. Your question/topic must be included in the title of your paper.
Possibly use textbook:
McKnight, T. L. & Hess, D. (2016). Physical Geography: A Landscape Appreciation. (12th ed.). Prentice Hall. ISBN: 978-0134195421
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.