Why did the United States transform from a rural to an urban country between 1865 and 1932?
Your thesis will answer this question by naming (1) key factor and will explain how that factor contributed to the transformation of the United States during the period in question.
You will also have a roadmap statement that lists (3) relevant support points to the factor you named in your thesis. In your essay, your roadmap will immediately follow your thesis. Your thesis should be toward the end of your introduction.
Your three supporting points from your roadmap should be the subjects of the (3) main sections of your essay and of your topic sentences.
1. Construct a thesis-driven argument and support your position with specific examples.
2. Your essay should follow a general 5-paragraph essay format. You should have an introduction, support paragraphs, and a conclusion. You may have more than 3 support paragraphs if need be. Please see the section on support paragraphs in the “Essay Outline” document.
3. Each support paragraph should contain specific examples and reference sources.
4. You must include a minimum of (9) concrete and specific examples (the names of people, places, events, dates, or ideas).
5. Do not use information from outside the time (1865 to 1932).
Sources and Citations
1. Use the textbook, primary sources, and other assigned course material to support your argument. Do not use sources other than those mentioned here. Do not use internet sources.
2. Use a minimum of 3 primary sources from sources provided on the course website (“Sources of Freedom”). I recommend using at least 5 primary sources for top credit on sources.
3. Cite all quotes and references to specific ideas and data. For help citing work and creating a work cited page, consult a librarian or visit: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/2/. Points will be deducted for lack of citations or improper citations.
4. You may use any FORMAL citation method. Citations and your work cited page MUST be in proper form that conforms with the citation standard you pick.
5. Create a Works Cited page and include it as the last page of your essay. You should have a minimum of 4 sources on your Works Cited (3 primary sources from “Sources of Freedom” and the textbook).
6. You must include in-text citations following quotations, sections that are paraphrased, or the use of idea/specific information that is not common knowledge.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.