Project Should Be On A Topic In Cognitive Psychology
Instructions: If everything has gone well up to this point, you should only have to incorporate the comments from your internal review into the final draft of your presentation. Upload your final draft to the appropriate link in Blackboard. Please see that the following are completed:
1. Your title page should include your name, the project title, and affiliation (i.e., York College)
2. Refer to the Project Guidelines to understand the order for each major section. Note that there are some minor differences between presentations and papers. In a presentation, you may place figures in the major sections like the Methods or Results. However, in a paper, all figures go at the end.
3. Refer to the Sample Papers for guidance on the order of major sections and the visual style of the document.
4. References – Include APA style in-text citations. See the Sample Papers for guidance. This section will include the bibliography that lists the full reference for your citations.
5. In a paper, the Figure Legends (the text that you use to describe the figures) go on a separate page after the References.
6. If you need to included samples or questionnaires that don’t fit in the Methods section, use an Appendix. If you have a long survey or assessment in your project, include 5 representative questions in the Methods section. The remainder of the survey or assessment should go in the Appendix.
7. All papers are written in the past tense because you presumably finished the work.
8. Do not write in the 1st person. Instead of saying “I recruited subjects…” you should say “Subjects were recruited…”
9. Refer to the OWL at Purdue online for information about APA formatting and writing style.
10. Make sure your papers follows this order:
a. Title page
b. Abstract – The abstract should summarize the paper in 300 words. Use one to two sentences to describe each of the major sections (i.e., Intro, Methods, Results, Etc.)
h. Figure legends
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.