· The length of the paper should be 5-8 pages, excluding title page and
· Support ideas with a minimum of 3 scholarly resources.
· Current 7th edition APA format is required with both a title page and reference page(s).
· Scholarly source 5 years old.
§ Title: APN Professional Development Plan
§ APN Professional Development Plan (INTRODUCTION)
· Provide an overview of what will be covered in the paper. Introduction should include general statements on scope of practice, competencies, and leadership, and identification of the purpose of the paper
§ APN Scope of Practice
· Research the Nurse Practice Act and APN scope of practice guidelines for FLORIDA state
· Describe the educational, licensure, and regulatory requirements for that state in your own words.
· Identify whether your state allows full, limited, or restricted NP practice.
· Discuss NP prescriptive authority in your state (FLORIDA).
· Provide support from at least one scholarly source. Source may be the regulatory body that governs nursing practice in your state.
o SOURCE: Florida Board of Nursing Practice
§ Nurse Practitioner (NONPF) Core Competencies
· Review the NONPF Core Competencies.
· Describe two competency areas you believe to be personal strengths and two competency areas in which you have opportunities for growth.
· Discuss two scholarly activities you could do during the master’s program to help yourself achieve NP competencies.
· Provide support from at least one scholarly source.
o SOURCE: National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties. (2017). Nurse practitioner core competencies content. https://cdn.ymaws.com/www.nonpf.org/resource/resmgr/competencies/2017_NPCoreComps_with_Curric.pdf
§ Leadership Skills
· Analyze three leadership skills required to lead as an NP within complex systems.
· Describe two strategies you could use to help you develop NP leadership skills.
· Provide support from at least one scholarly source. Textbooks are not considered scholarly sources.
· Provide a conclusion, including a brief summary of what you discussed in the paper.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.