Each student will write an annotated bibliography for which he or she will research, summarize, and evaluate 4 relevant sources relating to his or her chosen quality.
What to Do:
Review your quality.
Locate relevant and useful secondary sources about this quality using MVCC’s databases, such as JSTOR, Academic Universe, EBSCOHOST, MLA, FirstSearch, or anything you believe is appropriate (be selective with newspaper/magazines). You may also use Google Scholar.
The four or five sources you locate and annotate must be scholarly journal articles. Please be very selective.
Carefully read and take notes on these articles, summarizing and evaluating their content.
Write an annotated bibliography in which you summarize and evaluate your selected articles. [Your bibliography should total approximately 3 pages minimum double spaced.]
Write an introduction (overview) to familiarize your readers with the focus of your research. [The introduction should be approximately two paragraphs, double-spaced.]
Three Key Components:
Your introduction should answer the following questions:
· What quality are you exploring and why?
· What sub-quality’s (supporting points) and issues interest you about your chosen quality?
· In what ways has your research shaped, enhanced, or changed your thinking about your chosen quality?
List your articles in alphabetical order by author’s last name.
Include both a summary and evaluation of each article.
· Who is the intended audience of this article and when and where [i.e., journal’s title] was it published?
· What is the article’s thesis and main points?
· How, specifically, does this article add to your knowledge of your chosen quality?
· How does this article compare to your other articles for your chosen quality? Do your other selected articles support this quality’s ideologies?
· What are the article’s strengths?
· What are the article’s limitations, if any?
· Would you recommend this article to another student doing research on your quality? Why or why not?
3) Explanation of Research Strategy:
· Explain how you found each article.
· Include the name of the database, catalog or search engine you used, and what search terms you used.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.