Assume that you have been selected by your employer (or former/future employer) to act as an internal consultant. Prepare a two- to three-page (single-spaced, double between paragraphs) report to senior management that evaluates and analyzes how an important, relevant theme from what we have covered in this course applies to your organization and how your organization can improve through its application.
You may think of your report as an executive summary of a full consultant report or as a type of business memorandum. There is no standard format, but all reports should at a minimum:
· Identify/diagnose a problem area or area within your organization that needs improvement.
· Provide a research-based analysis of the problem(s) you identified.
· Suggest intervention strategies using research to provide justifications as to why these suggested strategies are appropriate for the situation. Be sure to keep in mind costs (actual and opportunity) and/or other resources that will be associated with your recommendations. Intervention suggestions that are not feasible will result in an appropriate reduction in score.
· Provide an action plan to implement the recommended intervention(s).
· Reference page (APA 7th ed)—minimum of five peer reviewed sources outside of the textbook; other sources (e.g., popular press, textbook, etc.) may be used in addition to this.
· I think an Introduction and Conclusion would be appropriate as well.
Note: Please be creative! Somehow make the reader (myself and, potentially, your boss) pay attention to this topic, analysis, theme, idea, and your recommendations. Papers without significant analysis and applications of relevant theories, frameworks, course ideas, or that are simply descriptive are not acceptable graduate level work.
Individual book analysis submission instructions:
· Times New Roman, 12pt font, Word document, submitted via Blacboard.
· Use a cover page to provide your name and assignment details. Do not provide any author-identifying information on subsequent pages (i.e., do not include your name as a header)
· Provide full references and in-text citations in APA 7th ed. format.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.