Project 3- Network Security Design
Create a proposal (5 pages minimum 7 maximum with explanation & network diagram in WORD(.DOC format) with the recommendations and diagram network architecture that will allow the interconnectivity of 4 different locations (Headquarter site in New York and Los Angles and remote site in Florida as well as Chicago) for Cookie Distribution Company INC. . The following are the business requirements and architecture details:
1. Cookie Distribution Company INC. two (2) central headquarters 1st one in New York and 2nd in Los Angles that send file 6 to 8 hours a day and send large files back and forth which consist of cookie store order, online order and update cookie product catalog information including cookie graphic and cookie marketing video’s. How would you connect both the sites?
· Discuss WAN topology bandwidth (such type of connection T1, Frame Relay or OC-4) ?
· Show connectivity diagram with devices such as firewall, router, IDS, proxies, etc… and explain the diagram (routing protocols and network protocols)?
· In addition to diagram, describe the protocols that will be utilized and provide properly explanation to the reason protocol should be implemented?
· Due to growth in business, Cookie Distribution Company INC. would like to build an online secure site presence (online product order & catalog) to serve rest of country? In addition, Cookie Distribution Company INC. would like to internally host all content and monitoring sales that would require the organization to build an internet infrastructure.
i. Provide a detailed diagram of the Internet hosting topology with all devices.
ii. What types of networking device are required for the internet hosting infrastructure?
iii. What types of protocols are required for the Internet infrastructure?
iv. Discuss the interconnectivity between the Cookie Distribution Company INC. Intranet and Internet ?
2. Provide the types of server that will be required for host web traffic, email and connecting 300 desktop users in New York office and 250 desktop users in Los Angeles office? (Please explain the # of network required and security details )
3. Cookie Distribution Company INC. also has two remote locations 3rd that is located in Florida (100 end-users) and 4th in Chicago (50 end users) will be required to connect with to the locations which are sales offices.
· Remote office require connectivity at the end of the day to upload daily/other periodic sales reports and cookie order that total less than 5 megabytes of data.
· How does the business use a network to share information?
· What services does the network need to provide?
· What resources are needed?
· What are the requirements for network protocols, applications, performance, and security?
· These are the most important questions to consider in the beginning stages of design.
· Based on work patterns and how does this affect the placement of servers, high-bandwidth links, and other physical components?
· Furthermore, as the lead security network engineer must determine the scope of the applications requiring network communication. For example, most networks consist of at least some use of applications such as SSH, FTP, telnet, and web browsing for all sites?
Please make sure all of the questions are discussed and answers are explained properly.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.