the essay should provide an answer and evidence to prove your answer (main idea or thesis) to the question below.
What is the Cold War (1917-1991)? Discuss its cultural, economic, political, religious, and social dimensions.
1. The essay does not state in the introduction the five or more primary documents the student will use to prove his thesis. -5pts.
2. The essay has no clear thesis statement in the introduction. -10pts.
3. The essay contains 5 or less spelling errors and/or grammatical mistakes. -5pts.
4. The essay contains 6 or more spelling errors and/or grammatical mistakes. -10pts.
5. The essay refers to less than five primary documents. -5pts
6. The essay refers to no primary documents. -10pts
7. The essay does not have a conclusion. -5pts
8. The essay does not have an introduction. -5pts
9. The essay is not divided into paragraphs (with specific main ideas that function as sub-main ideas of the thesis statement). -5pts
10. The essay does not have a title. -5pts
11. The essay does not have the appropriate style, font, and/or margins. -5pts
12. The essay is plagiarized. -100pts
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.