Write a statistical report based on the sample of 50 freight trains in United States. The project consists of two files
(1) The sample data are provided in the Excel file under “data” sheet.
(2) The results should be reported and analyzed/explained in an Microsoft Word file (report)
Your report should have an introduction part that provides brief background information on the freight trains. Then start present your sample results to cover all topics listed below. You should present all results in a logical and organized way. A list of numbers and charts will not earn high scores.
(1) A stem-and-leaf plot (with proper keys) to present all sample data
(2) A bar graph to summarize the sample data by display a frequency distribution (with proper classes and details)
(3) Centers of the sample data – mean and median: discuss in general what they measure and what example results show.
(4) Measure the variation of the sample data – standard deviation and range: discuss in general what they measure and what example results show.
(5) Discuss if there are any outliers in the sample in a quantitative way (e.g. IQR measure).
(6) Explain the meaning of confidence interval for a pouplation mean and present the 90%-confidence interval from this sample.
In the end, use a paragraph to close the report.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.