My Professor’s Research Argument Paper requirements:
1) Research argument paper will address an issue about the subject that I have chosen. The thesis should present my stand on the issue. My stand is that a lot of high school students who use Instagram can have depression because of cyberbullying (this is also an issue). Then, I will present counterarguments and rebut those counterarguments. Finally, the concluding paragraph should sum up and restate my stand and issue.
2) THIS PAPER NEEDS TO BE 6-7 pages. At a minimum of 6 pages (NOT COUNTING the WORKS CITED PAGE).
3) Five Sections for the Research Argument Paper:
PART 1: INTRODUCTION: What is your subject and issue, and what is your stand or opinion on that issue? (One or two paragraphs)
PART 2: HISTORY and BACKGROUND on YOUR SUBJECT and ISSUE: (2 pages in length)
You will present a researched history and background on your subject and issue. This section will be relatively objective and information in nature. You will need to label this section Part I – Title this section (aim for a strong title, not simply utilitarian).
PART 3: MY ARGUMENT: (3 pages in length)
This section will consist of your support for your stand or opinion. It should consist of several support points with various kinds of evidence to convince the reader of your opinion. Label as PART II – Title this section (aim for a strong title, not simply utilitarian).
PART 4: COUNTERARGUMENT and REBUTTAL: (1 page in length)
Present at least 2 counterarguments to your opinion (you can certainly present more) and then rebut those counterarguments. Label as PART III – Title this section.
PART 5: Conclusion:
Restate thesis in fresh language. Sum up. Be sure to include a strong parting short.
– You need to find and cite at least 7 credible sources. You should aim for these sources to be Substantive and Scholarly in nature.
– AT LEAST 4 SOURCES NEED TO COME FROM A LIBRARY SEARCH.
– DO NOT list and cite as your sources many Popular and unknown sources.
– SOURCES that are from .org, .gov, and/or .edu.
– The paper offers a balance of quotation, summary, and paraphrase: sources synthesized.
– Shows smooth integration of cited material into an essay with clear signal phrasing.
– Sources and authors are given attributions to provide identification and credibility.
PLEASE EDIT THESIS STATEMENT AND TOPIC SENTENCES if you think it’s not strong enough.
List what mainly need to be edited:
1) Grammar and mechanics, punctuation, fragment sentences, and comma splices.
2) Thesis statement
3) Topic sentences.
4) Organization (the whole paper has to be in parallel-structure).
5) Word choice.
6) Fluency (transition between paragraphs and sentences).
7) Sentence structure and sentence variety.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.