Targeted teaching or instructional interventions are activities teachers use to help a classroom, a small group, or individual student become successful in their classwork. They are based on students’ needs and support students in meeting educational objectives. A big part of the targeted teaching process involves closely monitoring student progress through ongoing data collection. As a classroom teacher, you will be expected to provide targeted teaching interventions for all students. Over the next few topics, your assignments will include using your field experience hours to work with your mentor teacher to create a pre-assessment, develop support activities, and report learning outcomes for a targeted literacy or mathematics teaching intervention for one pre-selected student.
For this assignment, create a handout of resources that, as a mentor teacher, you could provide to a new teacher or peers to help them understand where or how to acquire data to inform their instructional interventions. Some examples would be achievement test records, professional learning community (PLC) data, parent input, etc.
Identify and describe five sources of data that a teacher could use to inform their practice for instructional purposes.
When describing each source be sure to include the following:
Where teachers would find or access the assessment data.
How that data source could help inform classroom instruction.
Ideas for organizing (including use of technology), analyzing, or interpreting information from the data source.
– Thoroughly identifies and describes sources of data that a teacher could use to inform their practice.
– Specifically explains where teachers would find or access this assessment data.
– Realistically demonstrates how the data source helps inform teaching.
– Extensively includes ideas for organizing (including use of technology), analyzing, or interpreting information from the data source.
– Design is professional, visually appealing, and clearly catered to the audience. Skillful handling of text and visuals creates a distinctive and effective presentation.
– Submission is virtually free of mechanical errors. Word choice reflects well-developed use of practice and content-related language. Sentence structures are varied and engaging.
– Sources are documented completely and correctly, as appropriate to assignment and style. Format is free of error.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.