There are four topic areas. Each student will be given one topic and formulate a thesis under its umbrella that addresses the recovery/restoration of these areas. This thesis will be supported in 6-10 pages (not counting cover, abstract or references). Sources for this work should be composed primarily of scientific literature but can include some popular sources if relevant for first-hand examples (interviews, etc.)
Please note: It is very easy to mimic the thesis of another article. Please do NOT rewrite someone else’s work. Please follow the rules for the APA citation style as outlined in your style guide. The paper should use the Times New Roman font face with size 12 and should be double-spaced.
Abstract- Oil spills
An abstract should summarize the major aspects of the entire paper in a prescribed sequence that includes:
1) the overall purpose of the paper and the research problem you are discussing
2) major findings you discuss
3) a brief summary of your conclusions – include the key points!
· Think of your abstract as reducing your entire paper down into 1 paragraph
· Purpose it to give the reader a gist for your paper quickly and prepares them to better follow the detailed information and arguments within your paper
Length: 1 paragraph of 150 – 300 words
· Abstract should be on page 2 -> its own separate page
Oil spills – Restoration
A) Negative impacts
– wildlife health impacts
– mass mortality events in birds related to oil spills
– endangered species threatened by oil spills
– human health impacts
– chemicals are being released into our water supply?
– are there cases of disease/death in humans due to spills
– mental health of oil spills for affected humanity
– ecosystem and environmental health
– how are oils spills deleteriously impacting aquatic vegetation
– is that bad for wildlife (food sources, habitat)
– economic impacts
– how much money does it take to clean up an oil spill
– financial losses for local communities
B) How do we fix this? Methods of restoration
– Bioengineered bacteria
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.