Step 1) Pick one of the following periods of development you are interested in: 1) toddlerhood – early childhood, 2) adolescence – emerging adulthood, or 3) old age – death
Step 2) Develop a research question(s) related to your chosen period of development and make a cross-cultural comparison using published research.
• Example 1: How do middle-aged adults approach their children’s social development in Oceanic countries verses the USA? Notice that I asked a broad question about a wide range of countries first. Once I take a look at the literature, I might refine further.
• Example 2: How do middle-aged adults approach their children’s marriage choices in Tonga verses the USA?
FYI: This is a question about middle-age, so it isn’t a possible topic choice 🙂 You can ask and answer more than one question as long as they are in the same period of development.
Step 3) Find at least 3 references that are academic in nature, including at least two research studies from peer-reviewed research journals. Looking for information on general websites such as psychologytoday.com IS NOT sufficient.
4) Complete your chosen option:
• Option 1: Write a 4-7 page paper (cover page and reference page do not count towards page length).
Note on papers: Your paper’s margins should be no wider than Microsoft Word’s default setting of Top/Bottom = 1″ Left/Right = 0.75″. Lines should be double-spaced. In APA, you will NOT put returns between paragraphs, use indented paragraphs. Also, using extra returns between sections or wide margins to make the paper SEEM longer, will result in a loss of points.
• If you need help identifying resources, the Library can help. Try this link to begin researching your topic: Library Getting Started
• Wise Old Owl Tip: If you use a library database such as EBSCOhost or Gale, there is an tool option to have the paper you are using give you full reference information in APA format. You can also refine your search in many helpful ways. If you have not logged in and used the libraries databases, I highly recommend you do.
• I am expecting you to cite in the body of your paper (i.e. in-text citations) in APA format and complete a “References” page in APA style. Try this link if you need more information: APA Help at Owl Purdue
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.