My name is Daniela Giunzioni
Course # ECON2303
Instructor name: Dr.Bayanpour-Tehrani
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED THE INSTRUCTIONS:
The paper is an individual project where you will be focusing on analyzing core microeconomics variables of your choice delivered in a college level format paper (look at sample in the library, online, etc.). Propose and explain a solution for one current or future microeconomic problem of your interest. In the other word, choose an microeconomic issue or subject that you care deeply about or offer a solution to a problem you care about. To get ideas, check out the library, news, economic journals or other sources.
Analyze and evaluate your solution. Be sure to explain everything in your own words. If you have any doubt about your chosen topic, please discuss it with me before you start writing your paper.
· You may NOT choose the topics that class discusses on the discussion board, minimum wage, legalization of marijuana, minimum wage, the current legal drinking age or any macroeconomic topic like unemployment, national debt,….. If you do, you will automatically fail the assignment.
· The paper will be presented in an MLA format using Microsoft Word. Your paper should have a name, section number, the instructor’s name and topic. The paper should be double-spaced and Time New Roman font, size 12.
· No late submissions will be accepted for any reason, including technical, personal, or other
· After you submit the paper, you must make sure it’s not a corrupt file
· The paper must contain 1100 words (without the citation)
· You must include at least 7 scientific sources(YouTube, Investopedia, dictionary, and similar sources are NOT a scientific source).
· Use economic terminology, data, graphs,… in your paper.
· Label your tables and graphs if you have any.
· Read your paper before submission to find out any grammar, spelling issue. Use the Writing Center(they operate online now) services if needed.
· Plagiarism is NOT tolerated in my class and I have a software on D2L, called Turitin Grade Mark, where I can check how much of the paper was copied. Students can also see what I see. Only papers with below 25 % at the Turitin Grade Mark are accepted. Papers with more than 25% plagiarism rate are NOT accepted and students will receive zero for the term paper.
This is the outline you may use to structure your MLA format term papers. You can check out any college MLA paper to get ideas how to sort your paper. The following is just a suggestion.
Organize your paper as follow:
1. Your names, course number(Econ 2302), section number, the instructor’s name and date
2. Your topic
3. Introduction: statement of your problem/argument, your thesis and your goal for the research(what are you hoping to achieve in your paper)
4. Background or literature review: explain the background of your research, if applicable
5. Main idea or economic analysis(your argument): use data, graphs,… to support your argument here. Use economic terms you learned in this class so far.
6. Conclusion and future remarks
7. Citation (You must include at least 5 sources in your paper)
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.