Primary Goal: Demonstrate the application of concepts learned in this course to a contemporary situation in international relations.
1. Accurately utilize concepts from the study of international relations.
2. Accurately and convincingly defend your paper’s argument through the use of evidence based in research and properly cited.
3. Write well (cleanly edited work).
To write this paper you will first choose a prompt from the list below. Your goal is to show an understanding of the concepts that we have been learning about in class, and to apply IR theory to explain current challenges in international relations. This is a research and an argument paper (you need to defend a particular claim with both clear logic and evidence).
• Papers are to be 6-8 pages in length, 12 point TNR, double-spaced, one-inch margins. Include page numbers and a list of the sources that you cite in the paper.
• Use in-text citations accurately!
• Cite at least 5 quality sources to defend your argument. These can include news sources to demonstrate relevant facts, but should also include sources to support IR concepts and theory (I recommend you cite at least one source that I assigned and posted in the readings section on blackboard).
• Clearly state the question that your essay is answering, and clearly answer that question. Defend your paper’s argument (your answer to the question). Explain which IR theory your argument reflects. Give your paper a title! Your title should be a clue about what the paper argues.
Your paper outline should roughly look like this:
a. Ask a question about a contemporary challenge in IR (from the list of choices, rephrased for your essay), state your basic succinct answer, and say which IR theory your argument reflects.
2. Provide support for your answer to the question. Explain your argument, and how the issue and your answer connect to IR concepts discussed in class lecture and assigned readings.
a. Give 2-4 reasons. This section may involve giving background information, but all information that you give should be directly useful for supporting your argument.
b. Also explain how your argument reflects one of the IR theories that we have learned about in class. Be clear about the logic of your argument.
a. Provide a conclusion that brings together all the evidence and the argument that that paper provided. Restate your argument in a succinct persuasive way.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.