8. Describe health issues of the Adolescents, Young Adults and Adults.
9. Explain Demographic variables that affect Older Adults and their health profiles and needs.
10. Explain the impact of diverse population in US as it relates to community health and their specific health needs.
11. Review causes of mental disorders and their types.
12. Describe factors that contribute to Alcohol, Tobacco and Drug use.
13. Explain the US healthcare system.
14. Describe man-made and natural disasters that cause air, water and environmental pollution.
15. Explain Cost of injuries to the society.
16. Describe Occupational and Health Acts and Resources for preventing work place injuries.
The final project should be 40-50 double-spaced pages formatted in APA format containing cover page and reference pages.
The cover page should contain the following centralized information:
Title of the project paper: Role and Responsibilities of a Community Health Manager
Course code and title: HSM 735 VAL – Community Health Management
Professor’s Name: Mohammad Bajwa
Program Name: MBA in Health Services and Risk Management
College Name: Metropolitan College of New York
Date of Submission:
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.