1. Use MLA 8th format for the paper.
2. The first paragraph must list the title of the article(s), the authors’ complete name, the date published, and the publisher as well as a summary of the main points or theme of the article(s) or podcast. If any of this identification information is unavailable, you can omit that portion. For podcasts list: the subject, title of the podcast, interviewer, and interviewee, as well as the broadcast date, should be listed.
3. Subsequent paragraphs must include your reaction to the article: did the author(s) prove, or adequately support their position? Are there points that the author made that are important? Did the author miss critical information? Etc. You must support your reasons for agreeing or disagreeing with the author with facts, events, or other supporting information.
4. Finally, in the last paragraph, state if you recommend this article to others and why or why not?
5. If you use outside facts, information, or opinions, you must cite them using MLA format. If you only use information from the article and list the information about the article in paragraph 1, you do not need in-text citations or a “Works Cited” page.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.