in your post, please try to write at least three full sentences (or four comprehensible bullet-point-style notes) in response to each one of the five numbered items listed below. Write about the information you gained by listening to and viewing the video; do not include information from your textbook, the web, or any other source! Write in your own words. In order to demonstrate that you actually comprehend the material, don’t copy sentences or large parts of sentences from the video or from anywhere else.
1. How do his teeth help us to understand the rate at which Turkana Boy (also known as the Nariokotome skeleton in your textbook) grew up? How does Turkana Boy’s growth rate compare to those of chimpanzees and modern humans? What might be the evolutionary point of a prolonged childhood?
2. How and what can we learn about the cognitive abilities of Homo erectus by studying endocasts of their brains? What can we add to this understanding by examining their stone tools?
3. Why does Richard Wrangham think that H. erectus may have used fire? Explain his reasoning in terms of physical changes as well as social behavior.
4. What species is referred to as the “hobbit?” What reason is suggested for the small size of this hominin? Why do researchers think it is interesting that these hominins apparently made and used stone tools?
5. What is the evidence that elderly, ailing Homo erectus individuals received assistsnce from other group members? What is the name of the site where this evidence was found? How do we know that there were elderly individuals in the group? How long ago did these individuals live (that is, what is the date of the site where these fossils were discovered)?
I encourage you to copy these questions so you can paste them into a Word or text document (etc.) where you can answer them while viewing the video.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.