Part 1: Choose ONE of the following questions.
1. Using findings from the course READINGS (not textbook), discuss the role of power in dating and/or marital relationships. Explain how two (or more) theories would explain who holds power in these relationships. How well do these theories predict what has been found empirically?
2. Using findings from the course READINGS (not textbook), what policies would you implement to improve parenting? What would differ by gender in your suggestions? Why? Ground your recommendations in theory (at least two).
Part 2: Choose TWO of the following questions.
1. Is Feminist Theory just Conflict Theory applied to gender and sex? Why/why not?
2. Some Feminist theorists argue that the family reproduces the gender roles that support patriarchy and oppression. On the other hand Attachment Theory (in Ecological Framework) argues that children must form a strong bond with a significant and constant caregiver usually the mother. Argue whether these two views are compatible or contradictory and whether both can be simultaneously valid.
3. Critics of Systems Theory often point out that it is more of a flow chart or modelling approach to the social world. How is this different from Life Course/Developmental Theory?
4. Symbols are important to Bourdieu’s ideas about social class and are also important in Symbolic Interaction Theory. Describe how each of these theories use the idea of symbols and point out their differences. If you are not knowledgeable about Bourdieu, you may replace this with stress theory for this question.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.