The purpose of this paper is to add on to a Research Proposal that is already started (attached). This will be checked for plagiarism. A total of 8 scholarly sources are needed for this paper (5 of which are already cited and used). The three components listed below should be about 1500 in total while the Introduction – Literature Review sections could use about 500 additional words.
The instructions are below:
Below are the components that should be included within this section (use the phrases below as headings).
• EXPECTED FINDINGS
• Identify how you will generate or obtain data for your study, or if your study utilizes content analysis, what criteria must be met for inclusion in the study.
• Explain the type of filter questions that will be utilized to ensure appropriate data is used.
• For content analysis or secondary data; state the type of questions that will be used and if it is a Likert response, yes/no, etc.
• Explain what statistical analysis you will use to analyze the data and why it is the most appropriate. (Example: t-test, ANOVA, SEM, cluster sampling, descriptive analysis, etc.)
2. EXPECTED FINDINGS (Three paragraphs at most)
• Discuss what you expect your statistical analysis to explain.
• Explain how your statistical analysis will answer your problem statement and/or hypotheses.
CONCLUSIONS The main purpose of the Conclusions is to explain the expected outcomes of your research and “close the loop”. Within the findings, you will explain how the likely data analysis will provide answers to your hypotheses and/or problem statement. Within the conclusion of your paper, you should address precisely how this paper will contribute to the current body of knowledge on the topic and discuss other studies that could be completed as a direct result of your study
3. CONCLUSIONS (Four paragraphs at most)
• Discuss why this study is needed (mention the gap in literature and how this study will fill the gap).
• Explain how this study will contribute to the current body of knowledge on the topic.
• Discuss the implications of your study. For example, how can/will managers benefit from your research?
• Identify potential future studies that could be produced based on your study.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.