A literature review is a survey and summary of the evidence-based literature as it relates to a specific topic. Literature reviews are extremely important when you are examining what is known and unknow about a specific health topic or condition.
*Please note that examples provided are only for CONTENT purposes only to provide a guide on how to summarize, please use this template to complete the assignment*
For your final project you will conduct a literature review using the outline/template provided. To complete this assignment you will:
1. Identify a health topic or condition- this should be broad (i.e.: HPV vaccination, Obesity, HIV, etc.)
2. Identify the health risk behavior-what leads to poor health outcomes as it relates to your health behavior (i.e.: lack of condom use, lack of vaccinations, smoking, etc.)
a. You should only select 1 risk behavior even though there may be several
b. Please note, it should be an actual behavior
3. Once you have identified your health topic and risk behavior, you will conduct a literature review as it relates to addressing your health condition and risk behavior
a. You should be identifying journal articles that are rooted in theory to address your risk behavior
b. Much of what you should be finding in the literature are interventions and/or studies that have been conducted to address your health risk behavior and ultimately the overall health condition
4. In total you should review 5 journal articles and complete the literature review tables provided below (articles that are not journal articles are not permitted for this assignment
a. You should have 1 table per article
b. The information you include in the table should be summarized in your own words; Writing should be concise summaries for each column
c. DO NOT simply and copy and paste information from the articles into the document
d. First-person narrative should not be used; subjective and presumptive wording is also inappropriate for this assignment
e. For the theory column, you should only have theories covered in this course and should be based on the article, not your judgement
5. After you review the literature, you will provide a 1-2 paragraph statement that summarizes your findings in the literature as it relates to your health topic and health risk behavior and provide your recommendations for next steps/future directions based on what you have learned in this course.
a. First person narrative should not be used
· Journal Article Databases: a journal should be from gov., org.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.